The Son of A Butcher: March Events + Sammy Menu
The Son of A Butcher has fun events happening this month! With a crawfish boil on the 18th and a menu full of tasty sammies, there’s so much to look forward to this month!
Check out these weekly deals happening this month:
Mondays: $8.99/lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Tuesdays: $3.99/lb Ground Beef
Wednesdays: Sammy Day! (look at menu below)
: Friday specific specials will be announced on The Son of A Butcher’s social media. Make sure to follow them here!
Saturdays: Sammy Day during The Market at Pepper Place
- Wednesday 3/01 – Ham and Pimento Cheese on Focaccia; sliced ham, house made pimento cheese, local focaccia
- Saturday 3/04 – Roast Beef with Horseradish Cream; sliced in-house roast beef, house made horseradish cream, local brioche
- Wednesday 3/08 – TSOB Italian; Sliced salami, sliced mortadella, sliced onions, sliced provolone, house Italian dressing, local hoagie
- Saturday 3/11 – Beef and Kraut; house roast beef, sauerkraut, house dressing, local hoagie (subject to change)
- Wednesday 3/15 – Italian Train Station; sliced Speck, fresh arugula, sliced fontina, balsamic, local herbed focaccia
- Saturday 3/18 – TSOB Crawfish Boil; no sando for today
- Wednesday 3/22 – TSOB Muffuletta; sliced mortadella, sliced ham, sliced salami, sliced provolone, house olive salad, local hoagie (subject to change)
- Saturday 3/25 – TSOB Prosciutto Sandwich; Sliced Prosciutto di Parma, Parmigiano compound butter, local baguette
- Wednesday 3/29 – TSOB Meatball Hoagie; house meatballs, marinara, mozzarella, hoagie – served hot
Crawfish Boil: The Son of A Butcher is excited to be hosting a Crawfish Boil on March 18th! The event will be first come, first serve. Time of event is TBD — make sure to check The Son of A Butcher’s social media channels for event updates.