What do you get the woman who does it all?
There may not be enough gifts in the world to say thank you to mom, but we’re certainly going to try.
Here are some gift ideas for the moms in your life this Mother’s Day.
- Mother’s Day Carrot Cake: ($59) this seven-layer Carrot Cake also boasts cream cheese icing and candied pecans. Surely it’s the best way to celebrate mom. Be sure to place your pre-order by May 2 and pick-up on May 7 or 8 at Hot & Hot Fish Club.
- Mother’s Day Gift Package: ($69) This exclusive Mother’s Day package includes a signed copy of Chef Chris Hastings Hot & Hot Fish Club cookbook, entitled “A Celebration of Food, Family & Traditions.” You’ll also find the restaurant’s gourmet seasoning herb salts and bottled vinaigrette. Please note the deadline to pre-order is May 2.
- BKR water bottle ($34-55) You may have a trillion water bottles, but you’ll only use your bkr. Runway-inspired. Eco Essential. The fun, fashionable water bottle mama will love.
- Elevate sports bra ($64) – a spin staple for our Ignite Cycle mamas – the support she needs in looks she’ll love – racer back, high neck, and straight strap long line.
- Solemate Foot Balm: ($12.50 | 2oz) A soothing blend of Shea Butter and Essential Oils, this foot balm will moisturize cracked, dry skin and stimulate circulation with a minty flair. Give your feet the love they deserve. They’ve been carrying you around all day.
- Salt Soak: ($7/8oz | $12.50/16oz) Draw the perfect bath with LHSCo’s Salt Soak. All natural ingredients smooth skin, muscles and mind.
- Mint Soap Bar: ($2.95-$28 | 2oz-2lb) All Mint, All the Time Soap Bar! Energize your mind and shower routine with fresh peppermint, spearmint and green clay. Increase circulation and turn up your focus with our All Mint, All the Time Soap Bar!