Last Minute Holiday Gift Ideas
The countdown to Christmas is on! On par for the course of 2020, you may find that you can’t rely on shipping this holiday season. So, here’s your opportunity to support Birmingham’s local entrepreneurs and ensure your gift arrives on time as you head to The Place this weekend.
Below are some gift options that are available and ready for you in Pepper Place. Some of our retailers will allow you to purchase online and pick up in-store. Others you can purchase over the phone. Our favorite: browse the shops and see what speaks to you!
All the best to you and yours this holiday season, from all of us here at Pepper Place!
- Stocking Stuffer Snacks from Blueroot: While we wait for Blueroot to open its flagship location in Pepper Place next year, we’re stocking up on all our favorite snacks, including the new Antioxidant Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies ($12), Not Your Mama’s Rice Crispy Treat ($20 for 4) and the Collagen Bliss Bites ($20).
- Oribe Hair Products from The Collective: Once they start using Oribe there’s no going back. Consider this the creme de la crème of hair products (Oribe Gold Lust Collection Gift Box, $115)
- Cone Coins from jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams: What says “I love you” better than ice cream? These coins are good for one kids scoop (5 for $10).
- Fresh Coffee Beans from the Red Cat: For the perfect cup on Christmas morning ($11)
- Assorted Beer & Wine from Hop City: Whether you need a bottle to survive your in-laws or you want to impress that special someone, Hop City can help you identify the perfect beer or wine.
- Hot & Hot Fish Club Cookbook: Perfect for the friend that became a quarantine chef this year ($40).
- Design Supply’s Egon Schiele XXL Sized Book: This is the perfect addition to anyone’s coffee table ($220).
- Magnolia Bloom Sculpture from Richard Tubb Interiors: A timeless addition to a loved one’s home.
- Vintage Yastik Rug from LillieKat Rugs: We’ve all spent a lot of time at home this year. Help a loved one make it their favorite space.
- Billy Reid – Men’s Moleskin Jean: There’s a reason why these pants are so popular. They fit great and they are made to last. ($225)
- Class Pass to Aero Joe or Ignite: As we step in 2021, this gift helps a loved one put their best foot forward. Give the gift of endorphins with a Pilates class at Aero Joe ($16 and up) or a Cycle class at Ignite ($22 and up).
- Miss Coco’s Lucky Dog Treats from Hot & Hot Fish Club or OvenBird: For the pup the deserves the best treats ($13.99)!
- FarmStand’s Frankincense Myrrh Soy Candle: These soy wax candles come in a variety of scents and are sure to help relax any space. FarmStand offers wrapping and we can assure you it will be the best looking gift under the tree. ($68).
- A Magic City Pullover from Yellowhammer: The months that follow the holidays are cold and dreary. Ensure your loved ones are cozy and comfy – all while support our favorite local screen printer. ($40)