Every quarter we publish The Place, a magazine that tells the story of all things Pepper Place. Our exclusive IACP issue (welcoming the International Association of Culinary Professionals to Pepper Place) is a special double feature merging both the “best of” our recent entrepreneurship issue with a story on every restaurant + food-related business around the District. In this issue you’ll hear from:
- Chris and Idie Hastings of Hot & Hot Fish Club and Ovenbird
- Jeni Britton Bauer of Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
- Soapy Jones of Left Hand Soap Company
- Tiffany Martin of Ignite Cycle
- Derick Belden of FRED Communication by Design
- Richard Tubb of Richard Tubb Interiors
- Fashion Designer Billy Reid
- Plus a curated round-up of locally made favorites from Yellowhammer and Farmstand
- The Market at Pepper Place
- Dean Robb of BluePrint on 3rd
- Yellowhammer Creative
- Farmstand By Stone Hollow Farmstead
- The Son of a Butcher
- Chef James Lewis of Bettola
- Design Supply Shop
- Back Forty Beer Co.
- Red Cat Coffee
- The Lumbar
It’s safe to say this issue is not one to miss.
Check out this issue online or pick up a physical copy at one of our Pepper Place retailers. Act quick as physical copies are limited!