If you’ve been over to our sister property, Sloss Docks, you may have noticed a few changes – Back Forty has expanded! Over the past few months, the brewery has worked hard to scheme and create the Barrel Room. Designed to host your events and celebrations, the Barrel Room also allows for socially-distant dining during normal operations.
There are a few ways you can enjoy the Barrel Room in February:
- February 7 – Super Bowl Sunday on the Big Screen
- The game will be playing on the Barrel Room’s 20-foot projection screen. To ensure everyone’s safety, seating is limited. Be sure to reserve your spot!
- The taproom will remain open as normal for service.
- February 14 – Valentine’s Day Beer Dinner
- Chef Russ Bodner and his team have worked to create a great menu that complements the brews from Head Brewer Tosh Brown. Enjoy a snack course and a 5-course meal with your special someone!
- Trivia every Thursday at 7pm
In addition to the expansion of the Barrel room, Back Forty has also begun to can their beers. Grab a 4-pack of the Hop Tosh to-go!